ENJOY IN MODERATION. ©2016 UV Flavored Vodkas, 30% alc./vol. (60 proof), UV 103 Vodka, 51.3% alc./vol. (103 proof); and UV Vodka, 40% alc./vol. (80 proof). Produced and bottled by Phillips Products Company, Princeton, MN USA.
UV TAILGATE TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN UT AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on September 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2017. There are two (2) waves (“Wave”) in the Sweepstakes; Wave 1 begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on September 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 30, 2016; Wave 2 begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on December 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2017.
1. Entry: There are two (2) ways to enter this sweepstakes. Entry Method No. 1 – During the Sweepstakes Period, send a text message with the phrase “UVPLAY” (without spaces) from your handset addressed to 24587. Once you send the text message and verify your age, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual Calling Plan with your cellular provider. For additional support, text HELP to 24587 or STOP to cancel at any time. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants using Entry Method No. 1 must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Receipt of entries made via text message will be acknowledged by reply text message. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Standard text messaging fees apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas. Wave 1 entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 30, 2016; Wave 2 entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2017. Entry Method No. 2 – Print your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number and the words “UV TAILGATE Sweepstakes-Free Entry” on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: PO Box 2365 Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2365.Wave 1 entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2016 and received by December 7, 2016; Wave 2 entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2017 and received by February 7, 2017. Wave 1 entries do not rollover into Wave 2. If you send your entry by mail (Entry Method No. 2), prize will be awarded to the name provided in the entry. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. One entry per person, per calendar week, regardless of method of entry; a person may enter by text message OR mail but NOT by using multiple methods. Multiple entries in one calendar week will automatically result in disqualification.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, stolen or postage-due mail, entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Wave 1 Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize; 4K television, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”); $600. Three (3) First Prizes; two (2) Regular Season 2016/2017 Game of Choice tickets, subject to availability, awarded as StubHub gift card(s); ARV: $400. Forty (40) Second Prizes; UV Tailgate Cooler, ARV: $50. One Hundred (100) Third Prizes; UV Tailgate Swag awarded as EITHER one (1) t-shirt (one-size fits most), OR one (1) shot glass OR one (1) hat (prize assignment will be randomly generated and cannot be changed), ARV: $5. Approximate Retail Value of Wave 1 Prizes: $4,300. Wave 2 Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize; 4K television, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”); $600. Two (2) First Prizes; two (2) Regular Season 2016/2017 Game of Choice tickets, subject to availability, awarded as StubHub gift card(s); ARV: $400. Thirty Five (35) Second Prizes; UV Tailgate Cooler, ARV: $50. One Hundred (100) Third Prizes; UV Tailgate Swag awarded as EITHER one (1) t-shirt (one-size fits most), OR one (1) shot glass OR one (1) hat (prize assignment will be randomly generated and cannot be changed), ARV: $5. Approximate Retail Value of Wave 2 Prizes: $3,650.
3. Winner Determination: Wave 1 winners will be determined via random drawing on or about December 14, 2016 by Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co., Inc., an independent third party organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes, and Wave 2 winners will be determined on or about February 14, 2017. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries timely received during each Wave. Winners who have participated through Entry Method 1 will be notified via text message at the phone number used for entry and will be required to access a mobile website by clicking on the bitly link in the text message to enter complete name, address, email address and phone number; winners who have participated through Entry Method 2 will be notified via mail. If winners cannot be contacted/located, or do not respond to any attempt(s) to be contacted/located within two business days, or Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation. Winner may be required to furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport).
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Phillips Distillery, Inc., Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co., Inc., and (as applicable) their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner accepts sole responsibility for any taxes or miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Entrants hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sponsor and its designees harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor and its designees and all related parties, from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use, misuse of, or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without notice or further obligation.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the web site, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non- sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes for any drawing(s) and select the winner from Internet and mail-in entries received for that drawing prior to the action taken.
7. Winner’s List: For winner's list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to UV TAILGATE TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES (indicate Wave 1 or Wave 2), PO Box 2365-W, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2365. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by February 14, 2017 and received by February 21, 2017.
SPONSOR: Phillips Distilling Company, 500 Washington Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Please Drink Responsibly.
UV TAILGATE TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES ABBREVIATED OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. &D. C., 21 years of age or older. Void in UT and where prohibited or restricted by law. Wave 1 Begins 9/1/16 and ends 11/30/16. Wave 2 Begins 12/1/16 and ends 01/31/17. ENTRY/PRIZES/ODDS/FULL RULES and Free Game Play details visit http://bit.ly/298UTtU. Total ARV of Wave 1 prizes: $4,300; total ARV of Wave 2 prizes: $3,650. SPONSOR: Phillips Distilling Company, 500 Washington Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Phillips occasionally collects and stores personal user information in connection with promotions at www.uvvodka.com. Whenever information of that kind is collected, Phillips requests confirmation of the ages of all site visitors before accepting information from them. No information is collected from guests who state they are under the age of 21.
From time to time, Phillips requests personal information such as your name, e-mail address and birth date. For example, we may request personal information when you register to enter a promotion such as a sweepstakes or contest. Whenever Phillips collects and stores such personal user information, information you provide will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent; however, Phillips may share aggregate information about our visitors (for example, what percentages of our visitors are male and female) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in order to customize the content of our site to deliver a better experience for our visitors.
Whether Phillips collects personal information for complying with your requests or in connection with your participation in a promotion or for purposes of verifying your compliance with Phillips policies and federal, state, and local laws, and/or for editorial and feedback solicitation purposes, we will collect only such information as is necessary for those purposes and nothing more. We will not collect any information from users under 21 that is not necessary for participation in promotions such as sweepstakes or contests or fulfillment of requests for information, prizes or premium items.
Phillips may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing (either intentionally or unintentionally) injury to or interference with Phillips’ rights or property, other Phillips users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Phillips may also disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Information provided at the time of registration or submission from a guest who is 21 years of age or over may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Phillips. To keep you in control of your personal information and the communications directed to you, you may opt out of receiving communications from Phillips about new features or services. If you object to such use for any reason, you may remove your address from our database by replying to an email from Phillips with “REMOVE” as the body copy.
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. Web servers — the big computers that “serve up” Web pages — automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Phillips collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our promotional partners, and to audit the use of our site.
When guests request pages from Phillips sites, our servers log the guests’ IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, or others.
What are cookies? Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make Web-surfing easier for you by saving your preferences while you’re at our site. We never save passwords or credit card information in cookies.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Users should be aware that when they are on the site, they can be directed or linked to other sites, the content and practices of which we have not reviewed and are beyond our control and outside our service. Consequently, we are not responsible or liable for the content or practices of any of those third party sites, or any losses or damages arising from the use of those sites, and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the content of those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While Phillips strives to protect their users’ personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Phillips’ policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Phillips’ control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our guests is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Phillips can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Please note that it is our policy not to accept or consider unsolicited ideas, creative works, production-related or other materials of any kind and any information or materials you do submit will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to this policy.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We make no representations or warranties of any kind as to: (a) the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials on the site and assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in its content; (b) the availability for use of any copyrighted, trademarked or proprietary materials of third parties that may appear in this site; (c) the existence of any computer viruses or other bugs that third parties may embed in or attach to this site without our knowledge or consent and we shall not be liable for any damage to or virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property in connection with your accessing or using this site; (d) any software or other media made available for downloading, copying or other use through this site; or (e) the merchantability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all of the contents of this site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on Phillips’ site is provided “AS IS”, and we make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Neither we nor anyone involved in the creation or delivery of this site or whose materials or information appear on this site shall have any liability (whether based on contract, tort, statute or otherwise) for any costs, losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, compensatory, special, lost profits, liquidated, consequential or punitive), arising out of or in connection with your access to, browsing of or use of this site or any of the contents of this site, or any third party sites linked to this site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is protected by U.S. copyright laws, and may also be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions. Except as specifically permitted below, any copy, reproduction, display, performance or retransmission of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited.
Any use of “Phillips Distilling,” “www.uvvodka.com” and any other trademarks, trade names and logos under which we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and licensors do business is strictly prohibited except with our prior written consent. In addition, the names, trade names and trademarks of third parties, including our promotional partners, that appear on this site are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with their express written permission.
USE OF PHILLIPS MATERIALS
All of our proprietary documents, images, designs and information, including information about our businesses and other public information posted about our company on this site may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or used without the prior written consent of the Phillips Distilling Company.
If you would like to use, copy, upload or retransmit any of our proprietary materials, you must request prior written permission of Phillips. The contents of this site may contain documents, images, information and other materials not proprietary to us, such as photographs, clip art, film clips, musical passages, audio track or sound effects elements, or the names, trade names, trademarks, logos or designations of third parties. Any use whatsoever of any of these non-Phillips Materials is strictly prohibited, unless the prior written permission of the appropriate third parties has been secured.
Although Phillips may monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this site, it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability with respect to the content of same, including, without limitation, for any errors, inaccuracies, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, incomplete, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or information or material information and/or practices that otherwise violate any civil or criminal law.
The agreement created by these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Minnesota. By using this site, you consent and agree to submit unconditionally to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within the State of Minnesota for any litigation or dispute arising out of these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Phillips Products Co., LLC, 500 Washington Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55415
UV AD YOURSELF
Any communication or other content that you transmit to uvvodka.com/adyourself, whether by e-mail, posting, uploading, or otherwise, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting content to uvvodka.com/adyourself, you automatically grant to United States Distilled Products company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display that content alone and as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights. You agree that United States Distilled Products company and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any content that you transmit to uvvodka.com/adyourself.com for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that United States Distilled Products company need not provide any compensation or acknowledgment to you in exchange for any such use. You agree not to transmit to uvvodka.com/adyourself any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, or profane content, or any other content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any law. United States Distilled Products company and its affiliates will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing United States Distilled Products company and its affiliates to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
United States Distilled Products company assume no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein. United States Distilled Products company and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any actions or content transmitted by or between you or any third party within or outside of uvvodka.com/adyourself.
You are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country or other territory in which you reside or from which you access uvvodka.com/adyourself.